1. The X-ray of my broken Humerus bone :(
2. The stupid shoulder / arm brace I have to wear to support my arm, getting dressed is proving to be very difficult unless I own size 20 baggy tops!
3. Beautiful flowers from my mumma to cheer me up and brighten up the room.
4. Tulips from my darlin friend Charley all the way in Guernsey and cards.
5. My new sheepskin rug from Ikea arrived! Its ridiculously snug and fab to snuggle my feet into!
6. Lots of time at home resting doing nothing calls for lots of magazines and creme eggs. (I had 5 last week - woops!)
7. Gorgeous blogging goodies I received from Glamorous UK, including a canary yellow knit, white sandals & sleeveless high neck denim dress.
8. Mid-week I was feeling down, mum made me some lovely carrot, leek, celery and onion soup with garlic bread :)
9. Starting to gather a collection of easter eggs, especially from Thorntons!
10. Decided to make some yummy pancakes with honey, banana and strawberries. YUM!
11. Tea and chunky chocolate biscuits to help me get through the long days.
12. Have been very bored so attempted some one-armed decorating with wooden heart bunting.
13. Sporting my new Glamorous yellow knit - one item I'm actually able to fit over my arm!
14. My sunny garden yesterday.
15. I've been chosen as the blogger to represent Charmed Ivy Jewellery and got sent these beautiful necklaces to blog.
16. Going a bit stir crazy with cabin fever so mum took me out and treated me to a Costas: Brie and Bacon Panini with Peach Icy Lemonade.